SZJ-CPR230 Half Body CPR manikin
AHA (American Heart Association) 2010 guideline for CPR and ECC
1.Advanced half-body CPR manikin (1)
2.Advanced electronic display (1)
3. Luxury portable plastic box (1)
4. CPR operation pad (1)
5. One box of face shield sheets (50 pieces per box) (4)
6. Changeable lung sac (1)
7. Changeable face skin (1)
8. Latest textbook (1)
9. Guide manual (1)
1. Simulation standard open airway display
2. Artificial hand-position chest compression
(1) The dynamic bar code indicator shows the press depth: correct press depth(5-6cm) shows green light; the press depth is not enough (＜5cm) shows yellow light; press depth is too deep(＞6cm) shows red light.
(2) Digital count display: record the times of wrong and right press( times of Press force is too large/Press force is too small/wrong press position)
(3) Language prompts: Chinese /English Language, promptly prompted the reasons for the error, so that the trainer in a timely manner to correct
3. Artificial mouth to mouth breathing(blowing)
(1) Inhalation from 500/600ml to 1000ml digital indicator light respectively shows the quantity of inhalation volume
(2) Digital counter display of correct or wrong operations
(3) sound prompting of wrong operation.
4. Ratio of compression and artificial respiratory: 30: 2 (one or two person)
5. Operating cycle: One cycle includes five times of 30: 2 ratio of compression and artificial respiratory.
6. Operation frequency: 100 times per minute (the latest international standard)
7. Operation methods: Exercise operation; Examine operation
8. Operation time:Timing by the unit of second.
9. Sound prompting device: Volume control; Turning on or turning off sound prompting device
10. Examination of pupil response: Mydriasis and myosis